30 top speakers at Coliseum Summit USA



Linkedin Twitter

30 top speakers at Coliseum Summit USA

The inaugural edition of Coliseum Summit USA will witness 30 top speakers from 10 different countries sharing their rich and invaluable experiences and exposures in the field of stadiums and arenas. Coliseum Summit USA will take place at Grand Bohemian Hotel 28/29 April in Orlando.

Over two days, the summit will deliberate on the latest developments in the US and around the world. The sessions have been meticulously designed with 80% US content and the remaining 20% focussed on international content.

Industry leaders from the USA as well as from Qatar, Germany, Brazil and South Africa have been lined up to share their experiences and knowledge.

Participants will get expert insights from these 30 prominent luminaries from the industry. These include: Allen Johnson, Executive Director, Orlando Venues; Chris DeVolder, Senior Associate, HOK; Youssif Al-Musleh, Project Director, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, Qatar; Brett Lashbrook, COO, Orlando City Soccer; Mickey Farrell, Sr. Vice President of Stadium Operations, Raymond James Stadium; Derek Muldowney, Executive Vice President, ISC Design & Development; Jackie Ventura, Sustainability & Operations Coordinator, AmericanAirlines Arena, Heat Group; Michael Forde, Sr. Vice President, Corp. Partnership & Premium Sales, Orlando Magic; Steven Ziff, Vice President, Marketing and Digital Media, Jacksonville Jaguars; and Dr. Robin Houcken, Managing Partner, Interpol+ Architecture.

Watch 150 member-exclusive videos with valuable tips for your venue



« Previous News:
» Next News:



More News

Wrexham AFC submits planning application

Overwhelming support to Wrexham A.F.C. on Kop

Published: August 8th, 2022

The National League team Wrexham A.F.C. (UK) can confirm it has submitted the planning application... » Read more

Kansas City Chiefs likely to stay at Arrowhead

Arrowhead Stadium rejig on the table

Published: August 8th, 2022

The National Football League (NFL) team Kansas City Chiefs Chairman and Chief Executive Officer... » Read more

Real Zaragoza planning for a new stadium

Zaragoza to try luck with new venue again!

Published: August 8th, 2022

After three futile attempts, the Segunda División club Real Zaragoza has decided to again try its... » Read more

Saudi Arabia plans to host 2029 Asian Winter Games at NEOM

Saudi Arabia bid to host Asian Winter Games

Published: August 8th, 2022

The Saudi Olympic & Paralympic Committee (SOPC) has officially submitted a letter of interest... » Read more


Receive global sports venue NEWS twice a week in your inbox