Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions are entered into by and between you (“you” or “the user” and MJR Group Ltd., 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W., Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize; Company registration number: 158 467 (“Company”, “we”, or “us”).
5. This Website and our Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website and our Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website and/or the Services.
6. This Website and the Services are exclusively provided to entrepreneurs, meaning all natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal personality who or which, when en-tering into a legal transaction, act in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession. Consumers, meaning every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for pur-poses that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession, are excluded from the use of the services.
2. Services offered via this Website
This Website is offered and available for guest visitors and registered users to our sole discre-tion.
1. The following provisions are applicable to guest visitors and registered users:
1.2. All content included as part of the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, vid-eos, stadium-databases, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copy-right and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
1.3. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
1.4. The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the re-sources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected con-tent solely for your individual use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
1.5. The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Com-pany or its affiliates or licensors. you must not use such marks without the prior writ-ten permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1.6. The Company provides to its sole discretion various resources on this Website, which users may access without restrictions. Other resources are available only for regis-tered users. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, al-ter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the content in any manner.
You hereby agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon our con-tent and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any in-formation contained in our content. The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a conven-ience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
1.7. Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such in-formation and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual re-lationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website as well as our Services in our sole discretion without no-tice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
2. Registered users – Membership
2.1. You may register as a member and thereby gain access to the knowledge platform, “Basic membership package” and other membership packages. The services of such memberships are specified. The details of registration and payment are described in § 3 and § 4. Please note that access is given to our sole discretion.
2.3. We reserve the right to modify the services offered for registered users at any time. In case significant changes to the services, we shall notify you by e-mail. By booking a membership package with participation at an event/conference, you also agree on the provisions of this agreement concerning ticket/sponsor/exhibitor specifications as may be given in some cases.
3 Registration for membership
2. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of infor-mation as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confiden-tial, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with ac-cess to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4 Fees / Terms of Payment
1. Several parts of the webpage can be used for free. However, for each membership package booked by you as offered [§ 3] we may charge fees in advance or on a month-ly, yearly or other basis. The final price is displayed on the ordering page during the booking process and has to be paid in advance.
2. Payment of the agreed package price shall be due and payable promptly after finishing the booking process and our confirmation of the successful booking. When the package price subsequently changes, e.g. due to the booking of additional services / events, the difference to the initial package price shall be due and payable after finishing the addi-tional booking and our confirmation of the successful booking. Please note that access to the booked and confirmed membership packages requires complete payment of the respective fees.
3. When the membership automatically continues after one year according to § 10, the package price shall be due and payable at the first day of the new subscription period.
4. Payment shall be made via online transfer to the bank account stated in our invoice or payment via credit card as offered by us to our sole discretion.
If payment cannot be made by the above payment method, you shall request an alter-native payment method within 5 days after the booking is confirmed.
5. If you fail to pay the package price within 10 days after the booking is concluded, we may suspend each applicable Service (for which the package price is overdue) or refuse participation at events after 10 days’ notice to you. In any case of factual use of our Services you are obliged to pay the package price as agreed upon. Anyway, for any access to the Website and our Services full payment is required.
5 Cancellation and Rebooking of Events by you
1.1. Unless otherwise specified in the booking process, you shall be entitled to rebook the chosen event location and date until 1 month prior to the originally booked event. The request of rebooking an event must be submitted in written form (or e-mail).
1.2. We have the right to deny the request due to a lack of available places in the selected alternate event.
1.3. When the rebooking is granted, a re-booking fee will be charged in the amount of 10 % of the package price.
2.1. Unless otherwise specified in the booking process, you shall be entitled to cancel the participation to an event before the beginning of the event.
2.2. The cancellation must be provided in written form (or e-mail).
2.3. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, the following refunds will be granted:
– In case of cancellation 6 months prior to the event:
The agreed package price will be reduced to the price of the membership without that event included.
– In case of cancellation 3 months prior to the event:
20 % of the package price will be refunded.
– In case of cancellation 1 month prior to the event:
10 % of the package price will be refunded.
– In case of cancellation within 1 month prior to the event:
No refunds will be made.
3. For the avoidance of doubt any cancellation and/or rebooking of events solely affects the events which originally have been booked by you. The membership itself, contain-ing the use of this Website and its databases as well as the rights grated according to the membership package booked by you, remains unaffected. Thus, no such refunds are to be made by us.
6 Cancellation of Events and Rescheduling Events by Us
1. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the events for reason.
2. For organizational reasons and circumstances beyond our control, e.g. minimum partic-ipation numbers are not met or force majeure, cancellations will possibly be necessary on short notice.
3. In case of not reaching an agreement of rescheduling, participants of the events will be provided with the option of a full refund or one free transfer ticket to an alternate event within the same year.
4. Apart from gross negligence on our part, we cannot be held responsible for any other damages, e.g. travel costs, accommodation costs, cancellation costs.
5. Liability provisions according to § 9 of this agreement remain unaffected.
6. In case of cancellation, we will notice you at least 10 days prior to the event.
7. We recommend a travel cancellation insurance for all participants.
Each party shall maintain the confidentiality of exchanged information. They do not disclose any information received by the other party, except to affiliates, employees, agents or profes-sional advisors of the receiving party who need to know it and who have agreed in writing (or in case of professional advisors are otherwise bound) to keep it confidential. The parties will en-sure that those people and entities use the confidential information of the disclosing party only to exercise rights and fulfill obligations under the agreement, and that they keep it confidential. The parties may also disclose confidential information when required by law after giving rea-sonable notice to the other party, if permitted by law. For purposes of clarification, date is con-sidered confidential information under the agreement and further shall be processed strictly in accordance with all relevant data protection laws.
8 No Warranties
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, VIDEOS, DA-TA BASES OR SERVICES INCLUDED AND/OR OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB-SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DIS-CLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9 Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE USE OF SER-VICES OFFERED BY US. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCI-DENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAIL-ABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE IN-FORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CON-TAINED OR OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EX-TENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS IN-FORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUD-ING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10 Term and Termination of Membership
1. The term of each membership agreement is as set out in the individual booking process. In general, the term is 12 months upon our confirmation of your booking if not agreed other-wise. The membership always automatically continues for another 12 months in case there is no written notice of termination before expiry.
2. You may cancel the booked membership package at any time by e-mailing.
3. Your subscription shall continue until the end of the existing subscription period and shall terminate at the completion of that period. You shall not be charged after a cancellation.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the membership at any time for any or no reason to our sole discretion.
5. Generally, your subscription shall continue until the end of the existing subscription period.
1. International Users
1.1. This agreement shall be solely subject to the law of Belize.
1.2. The parties agree upon the sole place of jurisdiction at the courts of Belize City in re-lation to any dispute (contractual or non-contractual including provisional measures) concerning this agreement.
1.3. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any ap-plicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
1.4. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (in-cluding reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in as-serting any available defenses.
3. No Joint Venture Or Other Relationship
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal pro-cess, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements re-lating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Compa-ny with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty dis-claimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provi-sion will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.